2414 Series Power Attic Vents are built for ventilating residential attic spaces up to 1,700 sq. ft. Our low profile aluminum and steel domes are aesthetically pleasing on the roofline, withstands impacting wind, debris, and hail, and has a galvanized steel mesh screen to protect against insects, birds, and rodents. Install is straightforward and requires no special tools to complete. This roof mount vent is designed to ventilate hot air from the attic and pull in cooler air through under eave or soffit vents, prolonging the life of composite roof shingles, helping to prevent weather-induced home deterioration, and making living areas more comfortable. Swap your pre-wired thermostat for a thermostat/humidistat combo (XXDUOSTAT) or add a rain guard (XXRAINGUARD) for installs on steeper roof pitches.
Unit available in steel or aluminum.
Unit available in mill, black, brown, and weathered grey.
- Ventilates attic spaces up to 1,700 sq. ft.
- Low profile dome with galvanized steel mesh screen and 6 anchor points for stability and wind resistance
- Factory assembled for easy install. Suitable for installs up to an 8/12 roof pitch.
- Adjustable thermostat settings from 50 - 120°F to run only when needed
- Heavy-duty PSC motor keeps your home cooler and reduces air conditioning costs
- Requires 600 sq. in. of NFA intake ventilation
- UL Listed
- 2-year limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA